Thursday, August 13, 2009

Heismannnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm predicting Jahvid Best (RB, California) wins the Heisman and at least two of the three finalists from last year will not be finalists again this year. Maybe all three of them. My second pick for the Heisman is Noel Devine (RB, West Virginia) and in third place I'm saying Joe McKnight (RB, USC). Basically, I'm expecting a running back who can actually make cool looking plays to win the Heisman. And maybe Jesus Little Brother (QB, Florida) can finish as a close runner-up. But I'm guessing Bradford (QB, Oklahoma) gets hurt and Major Applewhite or whatever that Texas QB's new name is just doesn't do very much this year to stand out from the rest of his team. Sure, I'll be wrong but I just thought I should put this in writing. Also, Stephen Strasburg is going to suck and Michael Vick will be gone from the Eagles before Donovan McNabb is.

No comments: